Career and College Promise

Cost and Registration


CCP students do not pay tuition. Students are still responsible for purchasing their textbooks, and any other supplies required for their courses. For more information specific to your course(s) please visit our bookstore website:

Some pathways require additional supply fees, this information will be listed with the pathway's courses in the CCP Brochure. 

How to Enroll and Register for Courses
Our registration periods occur before the beginning of each semester, exact dates can be found on the SCC academic calendar (

Home School
Please arrange a meeting with one of our College Access staff members. At this meeting you will need to provide the following documents:
High School Transcript- Here is an example of what we accept
Home School Verification Card with the Principal Listed
Test Scores (if you have taken the ACT, SAT, Pre-ACT, or Pre-SAT)

Public or Private High Schools
Step 1:
Speak to a Southwestern CCP Representative at your high school or contact the College Access staff directly! We can help you look at which class(es) might be most appropriate for you.

You will need the following documents:
A. Your High School Transcript
B. Test Scores (if you have taken the ACT, SAT, Pre-ACT, or Pre-SAT)

Step 2:
Speak to someone in your guidance office about fitting an SCC class into your high school schedule.

All Students
Complete the following forms:
A. Application for High School Students
B. Registration Form for High School Students