The faculty senate is an organizational body with the following purposes, as described in its constitution:
- To promote excellence in education.
- To support the vision and mission of the college.
- To provide academic leadership.
- To provide a forum to discuss institutional issues
- To promote better communication within the college community.
- To hear the views of all faculty.
- To be an accountable voice in the decision making process.
- To promote a positive, working relationship with the Administration.
Please Support Your Faculty Senate!