Welcome to Southwestern Community College! We're proud to be part of your educational journey. SCC’s New Student Orientation (NSO) program is designed to help you:
- Identify a “go-to” contact Person;
- Discover your educational Purpose;
- Answer your questions to fully Prepare you for the first day of classes;
- Identify strategies to help you Plan the balancing act of family, work and college;
- Find the correct Pathway to meet your educational goals.
Orientation is required for all new SCC students. Our NSO will give you a purposeful and positive introduction to our college and the many support systems that will assist you in achieving academic success and changing your life!
New student orientation for the summer and fall semester is Thursday, July 11th (8 am-1 pm) and Thursday, August 15th (8 am- 1 pm). Sign up here.
New Student Orientation is available in Moodle for students that need to complete it to register.