Skip to main content

Request an SCC transcript

Learn how to request an SCC transcript.

An official SCC transcript is issued only with the student's written authorization. We will not issue transcripts to students who have unfulfilled financial obligations to the college.

A transcript is a copy of the coursework completed up to the time the transcript is issued. The transcript contains all coursework, including degree and/or non-degree courses, taken while enrolled at SCC. We will not issue a partial transcript but will send all completed coursework when a transcript is requested.

SCC does not provide any transcript submitted to our school from other schools or institutions.

Send a transcript to SCC

Learn how to submit high school, high school equivalency, college, military and international transcripts to SCC?

Transcripts submitted to SCC become the property of SCC and cannot be released to the student or other party.

For help with the accessibility of this website, please use this form.