1. What is my username?
2. What is my password?
A. You can go to http://my.southwesterncc.edu and select Forgot Password.
6. Do I need to set up the recovery options?
A. Yes, you will be required to set these options up. This is for your benefit so you can protect your data and recover your account when the helpdesk is not available.
7. Do I have to answer the security questions every time I log in?
A. If you are on a trusted device you can select the checkbox to trust this device and you will only be prompted to verify your questions every 30 days.
8. How often do I have to change my password?
A. You will be prompted every 90 days to change your password.
9. What are the password requirements?
A. Your password will need to be at least 12 characters in length, Contain Upper and Lower characters, number and a special character.
10. What do I if I Can't login to mySCC?
- If you have the mySCC bookmarked in your browser, try going directly to the mySCC portal at http://my.southwesterncc.edu and try to log in. If this works make sure your bookmark is set correctly to http://my.southwesterncc.edu and make sure you do not have anything after the .edu.
- Try logging in to mySCC using a different browser.
- Clear the browser history/cache
- If you are using Safari on an Apple Device, please try using another browser as Safari sometimes does not allow users to login to our mySCC portal.
- If the above steps don't work for you try resetting your password at http://my.southwesterncc.edu and select Forgot Password link under the Login box.
- If you still can not get your password to work, contacting the helpdesk may be the best option for you. You can reach us at 828.339.4409 or by submitting a ticket at email@example.com. Make sure you include your username, student ID and details of your technical issue so we can find your account and resolve your issue faster.