Skip to main content

What should I do if there's a class on my future university's BDP that isn't offered at SCC?

See a UTAC advisor. You may need to transfer before graduating, or you may be able to take the class online at another North Carolina Community College. Visit the Virtual Learning Center website below to find online availability elsewhere in NC:

If you are using assistive technology and cannot access this information, please contact the webmaster to request an alternative format.