Skip to main content

Every AA and AS student, as well as special credit students seeking transfer credits, are served by the University Transfer Advising Center (UTAC). UTAC offers drop-in advising to students. Students may be served by any advisor on duty, no appointments necessary! 

If you are using assistive technology and cannot access this information, please contact the webmaster to request an alternative format.