Skip to main content

Will my classes transfer?

Transfer credit is awarded by the receiving school.  However, the Comprehensive Articulation Agreement (CAA) between the North Carolina Community College System and the UNC University System provides guarantees for students completing an AA or AS degree within specified guidelines as well as individual guarantees for many Universal General Education Transfer Component courses (UGETCs). 

Private and out of state schools honor many of our courses.  Always check their websites for course equivalencies.  UTAC advisors can assist you with your search. 

For help with the accessibility of this website, please use this form.